• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hahahah omg hahahaha

so like how many packs hmm 3???

my friend is like all tough and stuff

he started to make fun of my DAtsun for being a 4 cylinder and the color i was like F U lol then when he bought this i was like like WHOSS THE BIAZZACH NOWWW xD sorry for language but yeah

hmmm any colors u would suggest xD his del sol used to belong to a stripper

What sort of Datsun do you own? Just out of curiosity.

Also, IMHO, forget the post-its. Just slide under his car with a wrench and unscrew the oil drain plug until it is loose, but not leaking yet. So it falls off as he's driving and drains all the fluids. And kills his stupid del sol.

Not really, I'm just messing around. That would be mean. I don't advocate doing that sort of thing to anybody.

If you DO Post-it his car, make sure you take some pics. :)

Be really dedicated and write something witty and entertaining on every post-it note first.

What sort of Datsun do you own? Just out of curiosity.

Be really dedicated and write something witty and entertaining on every post-it note first.

i own a 521 datsun 1971 mmm the pics are gone but i could send u one or a two its under construction im puttin a new engine in it xD from a l16 to a l20

xD

and hahaha i was thinkin of just takin off his rims and putting small donut tires but idont have 4 only 3 and hahah i was thinkin of puttin a big penis hahah but dont knw if i can do that at school haha

Edited by Thebandito
typing errors xD

Well Technically, according to Indiana Law, it's illegal to cover a car in post-its, use pallet wrap to completley wrap it up, and then put a bow on it for thier birthday, so I never actually did that, however if I was to do it, I might have gotten different colors like pink yellow green and blue which come in the little packet but i never covered the metal in one color, the rubber in another, the glass and headlights in a third, and the remaining color to decorate the hub cap.

hahahahhaha

duude like he bought the car used and it came with like tiger seats and stuff we open the trunk and it had like all this stripper stuff i started to laugh

but i wrote my shoppin list xD pink stickie notes it is! i was thinkin of getting bubble wrap too and wrappin it around

is it illegal to change somones wheels? xD

hahahahhaha

duude like he bought the car used and it came with like tiger seats and stuff we open the trunk and it had like all this stripper stuff i started to laugh

but i wrote my shoppin list xD pink stickie notes it is! i was thinkin of getting bubble wrap too and wrappin it around

is it illegal to change somones wheels? xD

Since it used to beling to a stripper, titty pink is the right color.

I was being sarcastic. Like I said earlier, I don't condone doing this sort of thing to anybody.

Sorry I didn't make that more clear.

It's all good. I figured you were, I've just gotten in some major trouble in my misspent youth so I figured I'd through a caution out there.

haha does 99 cent store sell stickies? i only got 541.00 dollars and im only using 20 to buy those stickies the rest into my truck xD

If you spend 20 bucks you could post-it note half the goddamn parking lot.