East Coast/west Atlanta Meet -sep 19th

CharlieBucket

ok so time for another Atlanta meet. i always post here about the meets, but no ratsuners ever show. But what the hell, maybe someday. and anyway i missed a couple meets i posted here myself so maybe you did show up! i think that no east coasters check this section, but i'll link them to it if i have too. this meet is diffrent, it's old school meet within a bigger import meet. but they have free dyno/food/etc. best of all it's close to my house for once! there will be a section for all the old school japanese cars to park, so we dont have to mix with everyone else.

tunerfesat2.jpg

tunerfest.jpg

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I hear you man, we have been doing this for 2 years now and will continue. i am very busy, and often my car is not in proper shape to make the long drives to the meets. that's why this one is cool to me, it's like 20-30 minutes away, instead of an hour or more. as of right now i have nothing to drive to this one, hopefully one of them will make it!

thanks for posting this CB. I'll plan to attend just to show the woody off. If I see to many riced up big wing imports I'll probably say the wrong thing and get booted from the show. How many old school import guys will likely be in attendance? .

thats agood idea rubberman, i might have to do that sometime, right now im in my 3rd week of college, getting ready for a new job, and i have a baby on the way, and on top of all that my parents are building a new house and they need all the help they can get, its a busy time in my life, im looking forward to things settling down in a few years

Dang Charlie, alittle to soon for me. As soon as I get the 620 KC done I 'll be down. Braden, sometime in the future, you can drive down here and stay and then we can follow each other down. That's a pretty good drive for you. That'll give your Dat alittle rest time.
thanks for posting this CB. I'll plan to attend just to show the woody off. If I see to many riced up big wing imports I'll probably say the wrong thing and get booted from the show. How many old school import guys will likely be in attendance? .

We have had anywhere from like 30 to 60 at previos meets. This one is on a complete different side of town and during another carshow so it's hard to say. We had Like 30 at The Mitty this year. Rubberman/brandon-most of these meets are well north of Atlanta so this would be a good one for you guys to skip! I'd say every other "Atlanta" meet has been an hours drive north for me, and I practically live in the city. RM-you do need to show off that truck!

Hey, that's only about two hours from my house. With my luck though, I'd drive all the way out there and be the only Datsun there.

oh no worries there will be Datsuns there. i know of at least 3-4, plus tons of old toyotas/hondas/etc. rx-7 and starions tend to outnumber the datsuns, but there is always a few. i should be in one myself.

• 2 weeks later...