Impul Hoshino 13x6????? unknown offset

Impul Hoshino 13x6 or 7???? datsun offset and bolt pattern WITH BRAND NEW TIRES 175/60/13 !!!!!!

in great shape i just got the car with these on it i dont car for them and would like them gone ASAP!!!!!

550 with BRAND NEW TIRES this is a steal guys these rims size are RARE

picked up in san diego

call chris

619-941-1173

adsasdasd.jpg

510rear.jpg

qwrqwrqwr.jpg

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I know what these look like, but for those that dont. pictures of the rims would probably help. Pretty good deal.

You should give em a measure and see what the actual offset and width is.

from that picture of the front they look like they could be 0, just judging off how much it LOOKS like they are coming out past the fender.

I know what these look like, but for those that dont. pictures of the rims would probably help. Pretty good deal.

You should give em a measure and see what the actual offset and width is.

from that picture of the front they look like they could be 0, just judging off how much it LOOKS like they are coming out past the fender.

yeah also keep in mind that fenders bent in pretty bad so that could be the reason for the rims sticking out that far

• 2 weeks later...

I don't know I will measure tomorrow but there are in very good shape and perfect fitment for a stock 510 brake set up, and clear stock 510 body. They have brand new tires and willing to sell CHEAP!!

Give me a call

Chris

(619) 941-1173

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.