Where they go to die

Jesse C.

This was my friends back yard back in the early 90's when the city forced him to dispose of his cars. Some ended up in good homes, I took three and the rest where cut up and sent to the scrapper. :(

I eventually had to get rid of mine after the city came after me for having too many cars in public view, yet on my property behind a chain link fence. Two got parted out and scrapped and I sold one with all the parts, including two brand new OEM fenders!

695100003.jpg

I am a 510 guy, but, I thought I would share this with the Roadster crowd.

Enjoy! or Cry.

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This was my friends back yard back in the early 90's when the city forced him to dispose of his cars. Some ended up in good homes, I took three and the rest where cut up and sent to the scrapper. :(

I eventually had to get rid of mine after the city came after me for having too many cars in public view, yet on my property behind a chain link fence. Two got parted out and scrapped and I sold one with all the parts, including two brand new OEM fenders!

I am a 510 guy, but, I thought I would share this with the Roadster crowd.

Enjoy! or Cry.

reason #1,000,001 california sucks:fu:

reason #1,000,001 california sucks:fu:

its not (necessarily) the citys fault (unless they came out on their own) its the :cursing: neighbor that called.

the law is there to prevent a yard from becoming a JY. as a home owner its a LITTLE bit more underastandable.

:fu: its my yard and ill have all the cars i want!!!!

i went through the same BS because of ONE asshole!!!

i now work on my car in my neighbors driveway that is not visble from his 3rd story balcony overlooking my driveway.

there are at least 3 others on my street that have the same thing, for longer, and the city wont do anything until someone complains. :rolleyes:

• 8 months later...