F/S: ZX brake master

Ya I think my friend was going to run a z32 mc in his s13.

You don't keep a log? I know I forget shit all the time and have to re look it up. I keep saying I'm going to start a log but idk, pot and the like..... :mellow:

Edit: Thats why I add every little shit now to my project thread lol.

Edited by 72240z
  • Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i just remember shit.. not sure how or why.. i can take shit apart, let it sit for months, an aslong as no one fucked with my shit, i will remember where mostley everything is an where it goes an how it goes together.. at 10 i was doin model cars w/o instructions.. lol i dont plan on sellin it tho so i should be good to go :) :lol:

Edit, me to kinda :)

Josh, You are making this awful difficult on yourself.:lol: Be a lot easier to just get the part that is known to fit.

However, maybe you are going to be the one to discover something new that fits.:cool:

You have had enough headaches with your brakes already that it surprises me that you want to try something that has not been done yet.

i gotta get my truck ready to whoops jasons at next years auto-x ya know..

Let me start your "Good Luck" wishes now then.

I left a lot of time out on that track too. Truck was sliding way too much and i didnt have enough power off the line. And i have a trick waiting for next year too.:D Traction.:fu:

Careful grinding that down to fit into the booster. Depending on the booster/master style, the vacuum seal between the booster and master is in that area. If something is ground wrong or doesnt seal you will have a vacuum leak(poor engine performance) and poor brake performance too.

ya know, i did get the purple 280zx turbo running again by using a 300zx CAS, sure i had to tap the cas and the pedistal so i could bolt it in an i was doing something i couldnt even find info about on google.. but u know what it worked! and i shared the info with yall! hehe so now maybe someone who has that problem will google, and find my post..

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.