How old are we?

Loz

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm 23, have been for almost 2 weeks now...

Isn't that North WEST, out by Diefenbaker lake? Either way, that means I'm about 3.5 hours away from you, in the city that rhymes with fun :D

That also means I'm not the only Ratsunner from Sask :)

Rock on, nice to have an awesome site like this, because as you said, we are not alone in Saskatchewan with Ratsun addiction. And hell your the same age as me too lol, kinda neat, my B-DAY was JULY 4th

27 year old kid! thats definately old enough to know better, but still to young to care! Been married 8 years, have 3 kids. grew up with muscle cars (I owned a 63 Galaxie when I was 16, then a 71 cutlass when I was 17 which I managed to hang on to until I was 24. got away from cars for a couple years till I picked up my 76 kingcab 620 a few months ago)

Edited by lukey

55 & very much alive (You know you're getting old when everything either dries up or leaks...)

And still getting junk mail from AARP. All these low people, and none of these folks drive any low pickup trucks. Less shuffleboard, orthopedic shoes and Centrum Silver ads please---and more batsuit cliffdiving, Victory Records tour schedules and underground comix.

Edited by mellotrongirl

I'm 44 but act like 17. Wife thinks it funny when we go grocery shopping and I look through the hot wheels to see whats new.

You're only as old as the women you feel.......(wait, thats not right, is it?):blink:

just turned 49 in june,, lived in seattle area most of my life,, short stint in S.C for the military,, OHIO for 3 years for my step kids to learn about there fathers,, (what a mistake that was!!!) ancestors on moms side came over from england to canada in 1875 as indentured slaves and were freed in 1904 and then they moved here to washington to stay, dads side is irish and dutch, so i am a hienz 57 style of mutt and EXTREMELY proud of who and what i am,, and my kids are just like me.:):):lol::lol:

Hi, I'm a 40 year old mechanic with a Datsun 620 trayback (project in progress). I'm usually working on BMWs or Fords at a dealership, so the Datto makes a pleasant change back to primitive, simple mechanics. Live near Albury in south-eastern inland Australia.

btw I'm spewing that 620s only come out with j15's in Oz.