If I had money for these wagon seals!

fo0manchu

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Or if I cared to replace my cracked seals. Seams like a great deal. what do you guys think?

'seams' if you really cared, you would go over to DL socal(tustin???) and just get the seals you want, for A LOT le$$.

what seals are cracked? i have some in good cond avail.

oh man, all the seals are cracked except for my engine compartment and i think the inner rear hatch. I don't really mind though, kind of fun with the windows rattling. Just as long as they don't shatter.(sometimes it feels like they might when i close the door. :blink:

Those seals are a pretty good deal if somebody scores them for $330. I looked on datsunland site and added some prices up. Cargo window seals are already $225, both hatch seals $90, 2 pairs of inner door squeegies $120. Thats already $435. And theres much more included.

Thanks for mentioning the seals you have though. I think those will be amongst the last things i do to the wagon.

I just picked up a set of rear cargo seals from datsunland on Sunday. Had them installed yesterday. They look way better.:D I gave $225.00 just for them. So that deal on e bay was pretty good. Someone got the entire car for $480. not bad.

2 pairs of inner door squeegies $120.

these can be found NOS for ~$25 /pr

the channel felt will do the most in stopping the rattling! amazing really!!!

its nice to be able to get it from 1 stop, but savings can be gained if you look around first.

these can be found NOS for ~$25 /pr

the channel felt will do the most in stopping the rattling! amazing really!!!

its nice to be able to get it from 1 stop, but savings can be gained if you look around first.

Very true. Do you know if any other car channel felt will work? I saw the write up on the squeegies. I have some channel felt from some random car... might be a sentra or something, but I had to razor off a lot of the material to make it fit. Its a tight fit though.

• 1 year later...