Frontier 4X4 KA24de

Guest DatsuNoob

Guest DatsuNoob

I've got a KA24de from a 98 Frontier 4X4. Has the central sump pan which may fit between a flipped X-member and steering link on a 510. This motor would be the ideal candidate for a 620 if you change the pickup tube and do a rear sump pan swap from the 2wd frontier. Unknown mileage/condition, but it looks clean, no water in the oil, and turns freely. I would build this motor if I didnt have so much other work to do. I will include the whole truck intake manifold w injectors and fuel rail also, as well as a 240sx crank pulley. You will need to locate a front timing cover for it since there are 2 small cracks on the rim of the crank seal area. JBweld? I dunno. First $100 takes it.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest DatsuNoob

Thanks, I'm open to reasonable offers also. This would be a great place to start on a KA build. I may also be open to trades as well. Things I'm looking for: pair of clean seats, a nice hood, a straight passenger door and/or tailgate, a KA intake, nice headlights, maybe something else you have? Shoot me an offer

Edited by DatsuNoob
Guest DatsuNoob

Just a little FYI, took off the valve cover and checked out the cams. Alot better than the ones in the motor I'm using. No bronzing or discoloration! Has good compression when I turned the crank. I wouldnt be surprised if this turns out to be a running motor. Timing chain is tight and in good shape too. If nobody picks this up, I may seriously consider keeping it around as a builder. Thanks

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.