WTB 510 Seats, Door Panels, Headliner, Domelight, Seatbelts etc...

I'm in search of basically a complete 510 interior except for the dash (came with the car) and the carpet (thanks 71Dimer).

Preferably in black, but brown would be ok too.

I need:

Seats Front and rear

Seatbelts, stock, or stock looking-ish.

Interior panels

Headliner, I need the complete thing including the ribs, domelight and all

EDIT: for a 2-door

Edited by jackedaw11
i are dumb
  • Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Jacked...glad u got ur carpet :)

If you get that one seat there's another seat available locally (to me) for a whopping $10! Although it's another passenger seat, you'd have two matching seats (if you got the one above a few posts). :P

Check it out: http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sby/pts/1264182761.html

Jovial_cynic- that is one clean looking seat, anyone got a drivers side to match? :)

71Dimer- carpet looks great BTW, and I emailed that guy with the seat, I'll have to see if he's willing to ship.

Dakota- that interior you have does look pretty snazzy, but I think I wanna go all stock looking, I'll keep it in mind though, this stock stuff is hard to find!

Jason! long time no see! I'm up to no good as usual ;) I finally got a garage so I have a lot of work to do on the 510 :)

71Dimer- carpet looks great BTW, and I emailed that guy with the seat, I'll have to see if he's willing to ship.

Hey good to know you like the carpet :) If worse comes to worse with the seats and you really want it, I can get the seat and ship it to you if that helps...of course you pay shipping, just throwing that out there to help a fellow dimer out.

Hey good to know you like the carpet :) If worse comes to worse with the seats and you really want it, I can get the seat and ship it to you if that helps...of course you pay shipping, just throwing that out there to help a fellow dimer out.

Thanks, I had the seller send me a pic of the seat and it was pretty nasty, probably not worth shipping...

BUMP!

Still looking for interior. Jovial_Cynic, if I can find a matching drivers seat I'll buy your passenger side. Anyone have a headliner they'll part with?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.