Tick Tock who needs a Clock?

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Does yours work?? I have one that i really have no use for, and does not work that i know of. However, i would not even consider selling it for $25. Mine is the only one that i have ever even seen, yet not as rare as intermittent wipers for the 620. Hundred bones and we could talk about letting it go, anything less and i will continue to hang it on the garage wall.

Jason

no sense in hanging on to it if he doesn't want to keep it. if your going to sell to the highest bidder than post it on ebay. i thought my rare locking glove box option on my 521 would be worth $100 or so but it's not worth shit. even on ebay. of coarse if you wanted to buy mine you better caugh up a bill. if you want to help a fellow datter out then try charging $20-50. but try to sell it to someone who needs it. stay away from the parts hoarders on this one.:D

I do need a motor, apparently rebuilding my matching motor's not really worth the effort. It's got 1 blue and 1 black wire coming out of it, anyone positive which is hot? I'm going to bet it works, It was pulled out for a suntune tach. in the EIGHTIES. It was DUSTY.

It's at least 100 guys. If it works. Oholic told me its the rare of the rare. I bought my parts truck, by telling the boss I'd sell parts to pay for it. so far I aint sold sheet.

I'll hook it up under the dash and see if it works.

Sorry d-fish, I'm a L20b man. Me and My 620's need to tow jetski.

the last clock on ebay went for $77 in april i dont know if it was claimed to be tested or not. the last 2 tach's on ebay went for $34 and $111.50 .

the last 2 flat key roadster antenna's went for $40 and $128 this is the one that goes on the 521 that i want to find.

so depending on the day, the sky is the limit. just a quick fyi

An original clock would be nice(especialy 'cause their a little rare to come by!), But what could be more aggravating is deciding rather or not to install an original clock or tachometer?!!!!!!

exactly why they are less desirable. The clock is far more rare but not as useful as a tachometer.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.