620 Complete A/C Unit

Well I got a complete 620 A/C Unit. Said to be working when taken out. It is complete minus hoses. Its got Brackets, compressor, condenser, everything is there, unit is in pretty nice shape for 30 something years old.

I'm not sure what the going rate on these are since i've been kind of MIA on the whole Datsun scene. Start it at $250 at go from there?

the A/C Unit... would prefer NOT to ship it but if the price is right I might be able to make it happen but god damn that is likely going to be a spendy mofo. :eek:

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 8 months later...

Damn!!!! Since this was OP I got a 710. I saw the tach for sale and almost broke a finger on the keyboard! Too too bad it's gone.:crying:

Richard, who got it? How or more important where does it mount in the 710 dash??? Got a picture of it???????

USPS Priority Flat Rate (2-3 Business days) = $10.60 ( ship all you want in that box up to 70lbs :D , and it might fit ! )

Lol, what flat rate box will fit an A/C unit? And I assure you with the engine bay stuff it'll weigh way over 70. :rolleyes:

Damn!!!! Since this was OP I got a 710. I saw the tach for sale and almost broke a finger on the keyboard! Too too bad it's gone.:crying:

Richard, who got it? How or more important where does it mount in the 710 dash??? Got a picture of it???????

I don't remember who I sold it to. Might have sold to some one on JNC forum. I don't know the rest never really seen a 710 up close. Picked it up a garage sale. Guy said it was a Z tach. :lol:

• 2 months later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.