Weber 32/36 never installed.

Hi. Check this shit out. I oredered a new 32/36 from a company in new york. When i ordered it, it said were sorry but we cannot process your order, please try your request later. So i thought shit i got to get a carb for my truck. So i went on ebay and ordered a rebuilt carb from a carb company. Well my carb showed up got it installed and everything is good. Then the ups truck shows up with a box. Well the first carb that came was the new one that said my order couldnt be completed and the second one was the rebuilt one. I couldnt beleive it. So it will cost me more to resend the rebuilt one cause they have stocking fees and relisting so i thought i would offer it to you guys on here. Its still in the originall plastic bag. $175.00. Give me a call. Ray @503-851-9962

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Its a manual choke. I paid 190.00 for it. Its all shiny and polished looking. I Thought i was using it like i said and then the ups truck shows up with another one. I should have got pissed at the company that said my order couldnt be completed. But i had no idea what happend until yesterday. Me and my wife were trying to figure out which carb i installed. What a mess. But any way i will post some pictures of it on the portland craigslist. Iam located in salem oregon.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.