Old school cruise and bbq

ichorid

The Date has been set...JULY 11TH 2009... A nice cruise through the Angeles Crest Highway and BBQ Lunch at Brookside Park in Pasadena.

The Last 2 Cruises were awesome and we're hoping this one will be even greater!! After the cruise, join us at the park for a BBQ meet and greet !

Fun for the whole Family !! Come Out and Make Friends !! Drive that Car you Love So Much and Enjoy the Summer with Fellow Enthusiasts !!

Good Vibes ! Good People ! Good Food ! Hope to See you there ! Drive Safe !

Untitled-1-1.jpg

Im reposting this for the meet, last 2 have been super rad. I have been out there with my 510 hoping to see some datsun love other than the Zs that come out.

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The Date has been set...JULY 11TH 2009... A nice cruise through the Angeles Crest Highway and BBQ Lunch at Brookside Park in Pasadena.

The Last 2 Cruises were awesome and we're hoping this one will be even greater!! After the cruise, join us at the park for a BBQ meet and greet !

Fun for the whole Family !! Come Out and Make Friends !! Drive that Car you Love So Much and Enjoy the Summer with Fellow Enthusiasts !!

Good Vibes ! Good People ! Good Food ! Hope to See you there ! Drive Safe !

Untitled-1-1.jpg

Im reposting this for the meet, last 2 have been super rad. I have been out there with my 510 hoping to see some datsun love other than the Zs that come out.

I would be down for that. As long as I don't have anything going that day. When I saw the pics of the last one you guys did I was bummed. Looked loke fun.

• 3 weeks later...
Where are you guys going to meet in the A.M. ?

Sport Challet parking lot its on the flyer.

951 foothill blvd. its basically the closest place to start the drive up the crest. Usually we stop at the coffee shop at the top but I think this time its just a longer run + post BBQ. will be good times.