BUSTED: The Citizen's Guide to Surviving Police Encounters

Wow.... just wow.

I was stopped at an anti drinking and driving road block. (I don't drink) The officer asked me where I was going (pretty sure it's none of his business) I pointed straight ahead and said that way.

Edited by datzenmike
  • Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

DUI deputies may be posted in drive-thrus

Operation WULF (Would U Like Fries) to sniff out impaired

Drunken drivers with the late-night munchies soon could get more than just a burger and fries at the drive-through window.

The Pima County Sheriff's Department's new anti-drunken driving campaign - called Operation Would U Like Fries, or Operation WULF - hopes to put undercover deputies inside 24-hour fast-food restaurants to spot impaired drivers placing their orders, said Sgt. Doug Hanna, DUI unit supervisor.

http://www.azstarnet.com/

I realize the need for these stops and he was judging my sobriety by my answers. Some idiots actually tell them where they are going. Fuck him. People are stupid. There is no such thing as a routine traffic stop... they have to have a reason so don't give them one before or after.

It will be interesting when a Police Officer stops me. I DO hope he has a Warrant when he does, otherwise it all becomes very interesting.

Yeah, he'll use his mobile fax machine to the judge when you drive by with a burned out taillight.

Most of the time I have heard that, you can be stopped at an officers discretion because driving is a privilege, not a right.

I have only ever been pulled once and never encountered a roadblock.

You would be wrong.THey need probable cause to pull you over.This is why it's important to keep up on the stupid little things like tail lights,marker lights,cracked glass,hanging exhaust systems and such.