wanted 510 left hand drive steeringbox etc

hi there

just in case u r wondering ? i am in australia and want to convert my 510 race car to lefthand drive so after steering box

any one have one and can send to me in oz?

so can anyone help me with this please,

cheers pete :D

Edited by aussiedat69
  • Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Is the 521 steering box the same as the 510. Cause I took mine out when I put a toyota frame on it and used the toyota box.

what about the steering box from my 66 520? I know that is different than the 521 box, would that work? I would be down to trade boxes, I wonder what shipping will run!!:eek:

The steering box from a 520/521 are a one piece including the steering column. The 510 is separate from the column.

I've heard that the box from a '79-'81 HLA10 (later 510) is a match and are a decade newer. I had a non power steering box from an '80 S110 ('79 S10 similar) that looked like it would work. I give it to a guy to try in his goon... never heard back how it went. Here's picture of it, does anyone know if it looks like it would fit the 510? The mounting bolts are wrong but something could be done.

http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q251/datzenmike/Standardsteering80200sx.jpg[/img]"]Standardsteering80200sx.jpg

Edited by datzenmike

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.