nissanparts.cc

Cahoon520

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

They are great. But can take a while to ship. They have stuff that nissan no longer has. I got a tiny little regulator that goes on the back of the dash pod for like 24 bucks or so.

They are great. But can take a while to ship.

depends on the day you order. :lol:

their system is not current, call to verify stock if its urgent.

every order with them has been good for me.

also try lnychburg nissan in VA USA, dont know if they ship across the border, but Riley is great at finding parts.

I got some stuff that the dealer said was NLA, even in Japan. Then ordered from Nissanparts.cc and they delivered.

A year later I placed the same order with no repsonse. They never charged me for anything but they also never let me know the status of my order. Its like they just ignored me. I ordered again with the same result.

either tell me its not available or take it off the website!

I got some stuff that the dealer said was NLA, even in Japan. Then ordered from Nissanparts.cc and they delivered.

A year later I placed the same order with no repsonse. They never charged me for anything but they also never let me know the status of my order. Its like they just ignored me. I ordered again with the same result.

either tell me its not available or take it off the website!

Thats why I call they show some stuff avalible when it is not, but they did call me when i ordered somthing that was NLA they just dont like you bleach LOL JK

these guys are the same of nismoparts.com and some other more domains like that one. Tehy have a good marketing idea of integrating a lot of web domains for one store. I bought them my sparkplug cable kit, not very happy with it and a T/C kit that I havent installed yet, almost one year ago.