FS: NOS rear quaters panels

I have a set of NOS rear quarter panels for a 510. They are in very good shape. I can email you pictures. If you are interested please IM . I am not in a hurry to sell but I am in the need for some extra cash. I can try and ship but they are large peices and would hate to see them ruined in shipping. I am asking 1600 ea for them. Located in newark Ca.

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Man, NOS or not, $1600 PER SIDE is a crazy amount of money. Heck, 1600 for both is a lot. Good luck with that.

Couldn't you buy the whole car for that much?

Twice?

:confused:

That's what I was thinking, just buy yourself a couple parts cars for that money.

Sure NOS sheetmetal is nice, but since it is going to be covered by paint anyways, it really doesn't matter if it's new or used. It's a lot different than, say, an NOS chrome bumper.

Man, what is it with datsun guys. If you don't like the price, move on. :rolleyes:

amen

NOS parts are rare. I keep getting low balled on stuff I'm selling from my parts stash. I'm only selling to get some cash together for my move..

Man, what is it with datsun guys. If you don't like the price, move on. :rolleyes:

This is Ratsun:D

NOS quarters are not for everyone.Especially not a low budget 510 owner. If you can find a used quarter that is rust free on a parts car, and want that, buy it. Someone spending thousands of dollars on a complete restoration and build will gladly pay $3000-$4000 for a set of perfect NOS 2 door quarter panels. There are probably only 2-3 sets of these left in existence.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.