sc 620 head liner

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am looking for a head liner and some good door panels for my 1974 single cab 620 please let me know thanks Daniel

As soon as I get some door panels made for mine I can sell the originals.

they're mint.

Headliners are available new on EBAY. Less than $100 when i was looking. Remember that in order to install the headliner, you have to remove the windshield and the back glass. So you will want to get new window rubber too.

Viscious circle to get a good headliner in my truck. Headliner $80, front window seal $75, rear window seal $60, Windshield pitted $175. Labor? Not sure i want to do this work myself.

If youre not picky about original material you could always make one. My friends wife made her own and put some insulation on the roof before she installed it. She said it kept it noticeably cooler in the summer and warmer in the winter... kept the noise down too.

I need a headliner also, Ive looked around fabric stores and I think Im just going to use the lightest marine vinyl I can find. I want something I can clean that wont stain and I dont want it to tear just by looking at it funny. Ive still got enough of the stock one for a general pattern Should be pretty simple, only two seams and the rest is just careful cutting.

i can get a headliner made for u if u have a decent one to use as pattern, and i have 2 extra sets of door panels , or i can make some for u, what color interior r u going, headliner cost is 85.00 and can be , cloth or vynal, ck me out dude..:)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.