Music gear.

MMM set neck. Ive owned tons of instruments, unfortunately I only have pictures of some, and dont own all of them anymore. Heres the pictures I do have

Epiphone thunderbird bass. I recorded 4 albums and played live with this bass for 2 years and it never let me down. One of the ones I wish I hadnt gotten rid of :(

0befb9748866a7cc61fb4da963279b3a.jpg

This is at the Whisky A Go Go in Los Angeles. Yes that is a girl playing guitar. Shes the most talented musician I have EVER met by far. She plays guitar, bass, piano, KILLS at drums and is an amazing singer also

15349_192181017069_568012069_2866922_702978_n.jpg

I worked for Ernie Ball/Music Man for a few years after highschool. I got lucky and got the job of assembling the bodies to necks and stringing and setting them up and testing them to be shipped out. The best part was the 50% off of instruments, which I bought this Stingray with

AlbertosPizzaShow031.jpg

I played both basses through this. It is a Hartke head, I forget the brand of cab. I fried wires in the cab almost every show, so I had to go to a thicker gauge to keep from cooking them

IMG00055.jpg

My first guitar was a cheap Samick electric that I played through a Crate halfstack. Im glad to be rid of both of those. My first GOOD guitar was this Epiphone Les Paul

15349_192181012069_568012069_2866921_3000063_n.jpg

After that came my Gibson Les Paul Special SL. I bought it for $200 and sold it for $1000 after a few years of playing it. Wish I had help onto it, Les Paul died the week after I sold it :( Unfortunately this is the only picture I have of it

15349_192181032069_568012069_2866923_7532356_n.jpg

It was identical to this one though

273875.jpg

I played both of those through this set up. This was my baby. B52 AT100 all tube head with a 1979 Marshall cab. I pulled the speakers from the cab and replaced them with Emminence Patriot speakers, made a custom grill, repainted all of the metal corners and handles, added casters, and re wraped it in white vinyl. I took a power cable for the head and spliced a hot wire into it and rigged a fan that I installed inside the amp. The fan was controlled by a toggle switch and would keep the tubes nice and cool.

DSCF1146.jpg

This is my favorite acoustic. Its a Yamaha acoustic/electric, made from the strain of Mahogany tree that can no longer be logged. I got this in highschool, Ill probably hold onto it forever.

acoustic.jpg

I got this as a present from my father in law. It is a Music Man Sabre 2, from before Music Man and Ernie Ball were in cahoots. Leo Fender, of Fender guitars, left fender and started his own company, Music Man. He made the Sabre and Sabre 2 before selling out to Ernie Ball. You can tell his guitars are very close to the Stratocaster look. My father in law used to play this in his band when he was my age. His brother has the matching Sabre.

sabre2.jpg

And for those of you who think cloth cases are good enough, think again! This case took a fall from 9 feet straight onto the head on a concrete slab. The case cracked open and bent, but the guitar was untouched. I still use this case just because I know it can take a beating

case.jpg

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

my peavey vtm 120

IMAG0016.jpg

my marshall 8080 ill never get rid of

IMAG0006.jpg

my cheap ibanez i loaded with emg's and have tuned down to A, charvel model 2, jackson ke2 kelly all custom to my spec

IMAG0004.jpg

my charvel and 2 of my esp's

2010-06-22225759-1.jpg

my 300 watt warhead first gen and 2x12 vader

DSC01652.jpg

and the matching 4x12 and 2x15 warhead cabs

DSC01665.jpg

my shecter when i need to lay some bass lines down

DSC01628.jpg

My one true passion besides cars is music!!!!