Music gear.

• 7 months later...
  • Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Bring it on back! I got new things to show off!

I got an upright bass, was broken and I fixed it. That's one of the things that has kept me from this wonderful site. Had my buddy Tomcat stripe it. I also got a U.S. made Peavey combo 300.

amp

IMG00132-20101004-0631.jpg

before

IMG00086-20100903-1716.jpg

after

IMG00152-20101008-1414.jpg

I've been playing since 8th grade. Picked up an electric guitar for my "graduation." I started playing bass in 9th or 10th since a band that me and some buddies formed didn't have one. I've got nothing special for equipment. Fernandes guitar and an Ibanez GSR 200 bass. I have a Fender Rumble 25 watt amp for the bass and a Line 6 Spider IV 75 watt for the guitar.

Bring it on back! I got new things to show off!

I got an upright bass, was broken and I fixed it. That's one of the things that has kept me from this wonderful site. Had my buddy Tomcat stripe it. I also got a U.S. made Peavey combo 300.

Heck yeah Purple1 Way to bring one back from the brink!

Guest DatsuNoob

I've gotta get my gf's camera over here. I play some acoustic and spin records. Right now I have a problem with my mixer blowing up receivers like crazy. I'm even running my trims and all levels down pretty low. This makes 3 receivers to eat shit, the pot on CH1 is starting to die too. I gotta flick it at max level for it to work :lol: I was spinning before I went to bed, woke up, then shit wouldnt work. Does anyone have any ideas? Everything is hooked up right. tables to mixer, master output from mixer to main input on receiver. BAD ASS SLAP BASS!! too btw :thumbup:

im diggin that gibson i like gibson just cant afford them

Me either anymore, there was a time long ago when I made good monies and guitars were reasonable. Now I got a few I'd like to sell but no one can afford them. At ANY price.

Here's my '75 L5 Custom. I'd trade it for a nice goon....

GibsonL5Custom003.jpg

If I had a goon to trade.....

I can't afford the nice stuff so I had to get a broken bass and fix it. I ended up spending a lot less in the end. My other stuff was sweet deals and stuff. I am into the slap Englehardt bass about $300 including the pickup. The Peavey 300 combo amp was free! A longtime friend no longer plays and she sold everything else. She is now staying with us for a while and decided I could use it more.

purple if you come across a nice 5 string bass for a good price let me know ive been looking for a 5 string for a while but i cant afford to buy one new i fell in love with this bass but by the time i got to a point that i might have been able to afford it it was already sold :(

1204091350.jpg

Heres my guitar. An old Washburn. My faithful, lovely guitar.

IMAG1533.jpg

Heres my computer I run all my effects software on. Guess whats in the cup. unsure.gif

IMAG1534.jpg

My line 6 Spider 3 amp. I really love this thing. Loud as hell and at the same time, gives me lots of different fun things to play with. Also have headphone port for when my parents are asleep cool.gif

IMAG1535.jpg

From time to time I plug into this to toy around with some interesting things

IMAG1536.jpg

omg *drool* i wish i had cash and a way to redding lol i have to get tires before anything but why is everything cheaper up there?

edit i found a 5 string version of the rouge i have for $56 used with free shipping on musiciansfriend.com im seriously debating on getting it

Musicians Friend is a good company to buy from. As far as getting stuff from here I know people travelling down there all the time. And stuff is cheaper here cuz less buyers and more desparate out of work sellers needing money quick.

omg *drool* i wish i had cash and a way to redding lol i have to get tires before anything but why is everything cheaper up there?

edit i found a 5 string version of the rouge i have for $56 used with free shipping on musiciansfriend.com im seriously debating on getting it

Dude, any 5-string bass for $56 and free shipping is a must buy if you are looking! Doooo it!

F.M. we want pics!

P.S. I still haven't gotten around to refinding my shure mic to send to you to fix. I did find my really old RCA that I want to put newer guts in cuz that one is toast.

IMG00162-20101020-2238.jpg

IMG00159-20101020-2237.jpg

• 5 months later...
Guest kamakazi620

Hers what I rock a rare Squier MIM (made in mexico) P bass 1998

DSC00504.jpg

DSC00505.jpg

DSC00506.jpg

DSC00508.jpg

And heres my project a gibson grabber body gonna mod it with a ripper NOS neck (make it a set neck bass)

DSC00511.jpg

DSC00510.jpg

DSC00509.jpg

DSC00512.jpg

and a dearmond pickup

DSC00513.jpg