my new crap

2007_0831Image0061.jpg

2007_0831Image0060.jpg

These were a good find.They are both dgev but one is a 32/36 while the other is a 32/34 I think.Much smaller secondary.First one I have seen.Might go well on the L16.

2007_0831Image0059.jpg

2007_0831Image0058.jpg

Whats up with this thing?The inner ports are larger than the outer I assume to equal out volume.Should I not port match them?

I also found the diesel motor I have been wanting.The whole truck for $400.So.considering I gather up the money and get it I will have a 720 to deal with.I guess I could throw a L18 and 4 speed in it after I yank the diesel.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Definitely aftermarket.

since it says EDELBROCK on it? :rolleyes: haha. maybe they still have info on it? and it's obviously not for any specific L motor since it says 4C-2V, i would assume that is 4 cyl. 2 valves per cyl., as in all the L series 4's.

2007_0831Image0061.jpg

2007_0831Image0060.jpg

These were a good find.They are both dgev but one is a 32/36 while the other is a 32/34 I think.Much smaller secondary.First one I have seen.Might go well on the L16.

2007_0831Image0059.jpg

2007_0831Image0058.jpg

Whats up with this thing?The inner ports are larger than the outer I assume to equal out volume.Should I not port match them?

I also found the diesel motor I have been wanting.The whole truck for $400.So.considering I gather up the money and get it I will have a 720 to deal with.I guess I could throw a L18 and 4 speed in it after I yank the diesel.

Just a guess but maybe that would have to do with the single plane intake side of the manifold..(port sizes being different...hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm what plans do you have for the manifold....?..for sale?...whacha want fer it?.huh, how bout it huh?...............LOL..........Ron

Judging from the throttle cable mount, probably not a 510 or for any car L16/L18. looks like it would fit the 521 and 620 trucks. Has the coolant passages in the intake runners. Would work on the first gen 200sx L20B to '80, and post '77 trucks to '81 with L20B. Maybe.

Just noticed it has provision for EGR so that goes back to '74?

Now that I think about it,this mani must be for a newer vehicle.Seeing as how all the earlier pre 76? had smaller intake ports.w53,a87,210.The u67 and w58 were the larger ports.What sense would it make to run a 1 1/4" passage into a 1" passage while the outer 2 matched up.Probably wouldnt work on the stove pipe setup but maybe the later emissions setup.

Give me like 2 days and it will be completely blasted and painted.I cant wait to paint the edelbrock logo red.