Very nice OEM 620 dash

Guest DatsuNoob

Guest DatsuNoob

I have a very nice crack-free 620 dash with nice glovebox door for sale. Only flaws are two little dings near the dimmer knob, and that's it. I figured I'd give the ratsun boys first crack (for about a week) before going to craiggers. I'd like to get $70 for it, craigslisters will get it for $100. No shipping, dont want this nice piece to get dinged up in the mail like so many things do nowadays. May try to get pics up within the next day or so if I can figure out how, or just come over and have a look. Thanks

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

http://forum.ratsun.net/showthread.php?t=11910

update

If anyone's looking to fully renovate they're truck this is for you!

I'll take 450$ for the dash (plus shipping) Or make me an offer.

Give me 510 and I'll throw in a new steering column cover plus ignition switch with keys!

Guest DatsuNoob

Thanks guys, I'll be taking that $$$ and putting it toward the transmission phase of my swap. I'm just trying to keep good parts in the ratsun community, while getting some of the things I need to get my truck one step closer to the road. A dash is a luxury item for me at this point.

Its in great shape, a little armorall (or other), and she'd be looking GOOD). You failed to mention that the glove box door/hinge is actually intact and actually fits in the door opening... I know my dash, as with many, are swollen around there and the door doesn't fit very well.

DO NOT TOUCH YOUR DASH WITH ARMOR ALL.

ok?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.