New member new truck

SurgeL320

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats a really clean truck. Too bad it had to sit for so long before anyone touched it.

Get a really good penetrating lube and get it into the drum as best possible and beat the living hell out of it with a hammer. As soon as the drum gives you a little bit of space between it and the hub stick a pry bar/screwdriver and use a little leverage action to help the drum move forward. That's about all i've got, i had to get mine off that way.

Hey Steroid , so far ive been able to fix everything that prevents it from being on the road . I dont have to replace anything and rust is very very minimal , only surface rust and few nicks here and there. Ive been going to MIni Trucks for years as they are one of the best shop around . Ill be looking to the fontana meet :D

Thats a really clean truck. Too bad it had to sit for so long before anyone touched it.

Yeah... they guy i bought it from was this older dorky optometrist . Nice guy but wasnt into it as we are , im gonna try your tips as soon i fix clutch and brake cylinder first to stop and go . hopefully rolling the wheels will help loosen the drum