Datsun Wizards & Gods please step inside

Hello,

My name is Tony. I work at AR Autobody in Palmdale, CA. A customer of ours (an elderly lady) brought in her 1975 Datsun B210 for body & paint repair. She would also like for us to change the back hatch glass weather strip, door weather strip & from 1/4 glass weather strip due to it leaking. I am having a hard time locating any rubber for this vehicle & was wondering if any of you expects can possibly help me locate these parts.

Any info or help you can provide would be a big help & would be appreciated greatly. Thank you!!!

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you trying going to the nissan dealer and having them do a parts search for every part you need? It's likely that some of it is still available.

Thanks you for the info & links. I really appreciate all the help. We have tried contacting the dealer for these parts but they do not have any of the stuff we need.

I am going to reseach the links provided above & then get back to you guys. In the mean time if any of you have a rear bumper for this car or know where I can locate one that would be tremendous. Her bumper took alittle to much damage & I don't think I will be able to save it???

Thanks again!!!!!!

Guest jaimesix

Hey Nitrous.

Check this out, Scotts Rubber. It is a business in Australia. They ship to US. I have gotten parts from them before. Very reliable.

I got the page where they show an item number for the seal in question. The Datsun B210 as sold in US was known to Australians as "Datsun 120Y" ( in case you do not know.)

They have other seals too.

http://www.scottsoldautorubber.com.au/DATSUN%201974-79%20120Y%20COUPE.htm

Jaime._____________________________________________________

Hello,

My name is Tony. I work at AR Autobody in Palmdale, CA. A customer of ours (an elderly lady) brought in her 1975 Datsun B210 for body & paint repair. She would also like for us to change the back hatch glass weather strip, door weather strip & from 1/4 glass weather strip due to it leaking. I am having a hard time locating any rubber for this vehicle & was wondering if any of you expects can possibly help me locate these parts.

Any info or help you can provide would be a big help & would be appreciated greatly. Thank you!!!