f10 in beverly hills ca-

i have the f10 that is currently on ebay.(beverly hills) The car runs very well- no rust and the body is very straight. i see someone posted a comment about the car, that the body was damaged. the car sold to a dead beat bidder. i have it relisted currenntly. you can look at video of the car driving.

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hold on...(vomits into garbage can)...I'm sorry, could you repeat that? :D Can you even find F10 halfshafts anymore considering the issues I've had finding 720 shafts?

Real car guys realize which cars hold no place in automotive history, such as crap can F10s. Basic transportation and ugly to boot. That's it. Now, an original Mini Cooper is one of the few front wheel drive drivetrains I can stand.

Guest DatsuNoob
Real car guys realize which cars hold no place in automotive history, such as crap can F10s. Basic transportation and ugly to boot. That's it. Now, an original Mini Cooper is one of the few front wheel drive drivetrains I can stand.

A real Datsun guy likes (even a little bit) all of them, or atleast can appreciate a little something about each one. Hell, I'd drive an F-10 before let's say a pacer, gremlin, or hornet, and as much as I may dislike those cars, I can appreciate them for their nostalgic value. They hold plenty of automotive history for the people who've owned them. Maybe your dad conceived you in one, who knows. But I'm sure there are dudes who got their first piece in the backseat of an F-10 :D

Edited by DatsuNoob

Alright, alright, maybe I was a little cranky when I got back from work last night. No more hating on the looks and attributes (or lack thereof) of the F10. My Datsun guru/machinist actually bought one new and drove it for quite a while. Utilitarian transportation to be sure, but still ugly.

Here you go, to prove I'm done (mostly) on my hating rant, here's a picture of a nice? F10! :D Loooove the ad copy, especially the mighty 1400 giving you "all-out performance." LOL! Not to mention better handling, better cornering, and better traction with front wheel drive for those Canadian winters!

76f10.jpg

Guest jaimesix

I like F-10s, those are cool Datsuns.

There are different Datsuns for different people. I do not find Datsun 510s appealing, different rides for different folks.

Jaime._____________________________________________________________________________

True that! If I had a nickel for every person I heard say, "god that 510 is ugly" I'd have enough to buy another 510 and drive circles around their Mercedes. :D