My Orange Rust

sirchopz

What's up guys they call me Chopz out here in Cali. I just picked up a 1974 Datsun 620 somewhere in Sacramento it runs got it for $400 bucks. Everyone calls her a piece of shit. Not me! This is my other women. What do you think I should do with it slam it or restore it? Enjoy the pics let me know what you think.

1974 Datsun 620 pic1

1974 Datsun 620 pic2

1974 Datsun 620 pic3

1974 Datsun 620 pic4

1974 Datsun 620 pic5

1974 Datsun 620 pic6

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What a hunk of shhhhhhhhes beautiful!:D I likey the orange. I say restore it somewhat and slam it. Not to hard to do. 3" blocks in the rear with a couple of leafs removed, re-index torsion bars up front. Throw a weber on it with some nice exhaust and muffler. Put a 5 speed in it. Go thru the brakes in the rear and buy some brackets from Beebani and do a disc brake swap up front. Put a rockin stereo in it maybe some rims or keep the stockers ( a fan fav here on the forum)

Thats a start anyway:blink: Good Luck and have fun:D

Oh yeah keep us posted with pics

What's up guys they call me Chopz out here in Cali. I just picked up a 1974 Datsun 620 somewhere in Sacramento it runs got it for $400 bucks. Everyone calls her a piece of shit. Not me! This is my other women. What do you think I should do with it slam it or restore it? Enjoy the pics let me know what you think.

your truck looks exactly like mine did when i first got it. I can guarantee there is some bondo in that thing cuz its been repainted a few times. paint don't match in spots just like my 74 did.

leave it alone for now other then paint it flat black, put some fatties on the back and lower the front and tint the windows. then when you are ready to tackle a complete restoration, then do it. but dont let some one strip the paint off it that says they'll paint it and not finish the job.

ymyheadlights.jpg