plug wire loom?

izzo

anyone know where to get another one that direct fits?

I looked around on summit racing and saw a few really good options but i was hoping for just a stock replacement. Is there such a thing or just have to improvise?

check this picture out in case you want to see what im talking about, its just to the left of the oil cap and its broke lol

newengine003.jpg

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw one L20B that had the wires together, probably with a 720 loom, around the front of the valve cover and then along the plug side. I know the stock wires won't be long enough but maybe next time you change them? It was very neat and showed off the valve cover better.

I saw one L20B that had the wires together, probably with a 720 loom, around the front of the valve cover and then along the plug side. I know the stock wires won't be long enough but maybe next time you change them? It was very neat and showed off the valve cover better.

man, thats great and gives a good idea.

Thanks Mike,

From what you said it gives me an idea. Ill see what i can find online and post when i get it done. Thinking i will do it like you described, and on the plug side of the block maybe find some plug looms i can put on the valve cover bolts and run two wire sets for the front and back. keep everything clean looking maybe. Well see.

i know you can buy plug wire from the parts store and make your own or have them custom made. Might just go online and see if theres any other 4cyl with already made longer wires

holy shit Brandon that looks nice!!

from one angle it looks really close to the fan but the other one looks fine,

btw, ill give you 150 dollars for those paper intake manifolds you got there. Thats pure craftsmenship :lol::lol:

holy shit Brandon that looks nice!!

from one angle it looks really close to the fan but the other one looks fine,

btw, ill give you 150 dollars for those paper intake manifolds you got there. Thats pure craftsmenship :lol::lol:

yeah that one wire needs to be shortened, but for a stock napa set they worked just fine then all i did was get a universal loom kit for like 5 bucks and there you have it....and 150 is a deal, i usually sell they for 200 but for you i can do 150 :lol:

here was something else i was thinking, i saw these on summit racing

see pic below,

Just cut across the line, and drill a new hole where the red circle is. Should work alright and look ok

But it looks really good with the wires going around front

(and also take a wire wheel to the plastic and get that ford bullshit off there!!!)

modifiedwireloom.jpg

Edited by h2theizzo