woot! i can now....

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i need to toss a new...dont remeber the name, but the card thats in the laptop that accepts the AC plug for recharging. Its 40bucks online vs like 200 bucks w/ labor through HP (fuck that)

you would be surprized how many disassemble threads/how-tos/videos you can find from google. I bet in 10 years the companys wont charge an arm and a leg for repair anymore...

i need to toss a new...dont remeber the name, but the card thats in the laptop that accepts the AC plug for recharging. Its 40bucks online vs like 200 bucks w/ labor through HP (fuck that)

you would be surprized how many disassemble threads/how-tos/videos you can find from google. I bet in 10 years the companys wont charge an arm and a leg for repair anymore...

That should be the dc in board/jack unless you have a built in inverter. Ya though, mac wanted to charge my lady friend 250 bucks, 30 on ebay, guitar pic, screw driver and 10 min I did it myself.

Dell lcd wont turn on, 10 power board on ebay, fixed.

Ipod touch 2nd gen 14gig on ebay 140bucks, digitizer from china 10 bucks. Fixing shit is like the way I afford nice things lol.

I think companies will always have a market to charge an arm and a leg though because some people have money and or just don't care. They are the same people that take their car to the dealer to have work done lol.

hey on the ds ,,my screen has a bunch of dot that stay lite the wrong color ,, can the screen be fixed??

One thing you can try, which worked on my desktop lcd monitor, is to apply pressure to the offending pixels while the screen is off and then turn the unit on. I can't remember where I read it but it cleaned up a few dead pixels on my monitor.

i need a new screen. if i buy one and ship it all to you will you do it?

edit-i just bought one, comes with the little screwdrivers and all. if i still am scared to crack it i'll send to you. is the upper screen replacement pretty easy?

Edited by CharlieBucket
first screen i bought was from hong kong. wasnt even the right size

Ah that sucks. I have only dealt in Ipod parts so Idk. So far nana screen and digi screens on 4/4 lol.

I always try u.s. sellers 1st but they never want to negotiate :-/. Since they are middle men and the part is from china originally anyway I have no qualms with buying off them, I just make sure they have crazy high pos feedback.

i need a new screen. if i buy one and ship it all to you will you do it?

edit-i just bought one, comes with the little screwdrivers and all. if i still am scared to crack it i'll send to you. is the upper screen replacement pretty easy?

its is easy, but complex at the same time. there is alot of stuff that could break and get lost and i will replace it for you pm for details

EDIT: the top one is much harder than the bottom one. also, dissasembling the DS is not the hard part

its assembling it again where the DS bends you over and f**** you up the ass

Edited by Moisabamf