Cool photo and stuff

1971Datsupra

I took some cool photo's of my truck the other day, now I'm working on putting a stero in the tin can of a cab (everything echos). I've been working on some kick panel speaker boxes. I'm about to cover them in some vinyl I think. I just need to make a pattern.

Ok I had a thought to day. How cool would it be to put a "leather jacket" on the 521 datsun? Finish up my body work, put some coats of sealer on it then start sewin away.

cardboard_chair026.jpg

cardboard_chair042.jpg

cardboard_chair053.jpg

cardboard_chair048.jpg

cdplayer-speakers020.jpg

cdplayer-speakers024.jpg

cdplayer-speakers007.jpg

[/img]

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Here is a cell phone photo I took of the cans I made to house the Hid projectors. I had to heavily modify the head lamp mounting brackets and retaining rings. I used some parts of the headlamp housings to make and mount the igniter and make it acessesable. I also had to cut out a hole in the head light bucket in the fender well to make these work. I made the "high" beam the same way, but they are much shorter. I used the projectors out of a 2007 nissan maxima that had been wrecked, and cut out the HID projectors and components. The grey part of the can is PVC pipe for sewer drainage I bought NEW from Home Depot. The lens and housing is an APC H4 conversion lamp that I took one step further. I like the way it turned out.

Datsun_HID_004.jpg[/img]