'76 pick up for sale

Hey, I wanted to post this for my brother.

He has a '76? Datsun that has been sitting in his yard, not running, for a LONG time. He is in Arizona so it is, from what I remember, fairly rust free.

I know he has done some mods too it, like a Buick V6, lifted suspension with a Danna 44? front end, camper shell, and a bunch more. The 4X4 conversion was never finished. It would need to be hauled away on a trailer.

If there is any interest in this truck, please let me know and I can try to get pictures and get you in touch with him.

Edited by tlap
not sure on the exact year
  • Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

620, it is a roller, the tires are old, but he was driving it before it was parked.

It is a 4X4 conversion, the transfer case was never installed, I believe the rear end was flipped over to lift it.

I have a request in to my brother for pictures. I hope they will be available tonight.

see , now u went and gave my secret away....the shell is the deal maker:D, no i have a clean 75 620, already lifted 2wd, i'm thinkin frame swap, and i was toying with the idea of a buick v6, since this one is there, why not ck it out, if price is right..:D, money is the only obstackle, since i will have to redo everything cause it's been sitting for a while..labor i have tons of, on the other hand, cash, well u know what i mean..:)

well, i believe that a deal has been struck, going to possibly try to get a look at it very soon, seller is having knee surgery this week, so will have to wait to see, but as it stands i will be purchasing this 620 4x4, do i here lil stomper jr.:D

no, not a challenge, but who knows, maybe in a couple years, we may have a couple 4x4's, and oldschoolers, and fontana styles showing together....:D

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.