FS: Weber 32/36 DGEV

Barely used Weber 32/36 DGEV carburetor with electric choke. Includes air cleaner. This is the carb you want for your Datsun L16/L18/L20b.

This is a good one, made in Spain.

$150

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

if he doesn't have a weber carb adapter I saw a few at the junk yard. I'm going there tuesday for pics of a truck. I can pick one up for ya.

nateoneel - I can use an adapter if you find an extra one. For Weber 32/36 to L16/18/20 series manifold. I guess these came in a couple of different thicknesses. I'd like to get a thick and thin one, but either or both would be cool.

Len

Guest nateoneel
nateoneel - I can use an adapter if you find an extra one. For Weber 32/36 to L16/18/20 series manifold. I guess these came in a couple of different thicknesses. I'd like to get a thick and thin one, but either or both would be cool.

Len

len I saw two of them, i'll get both and report back on tuesday night.

see ya

I need an adapter also.

I really need the whole set up, Weber and all. Any help would be appreciated as money is no..um i mean money is part of the problem.:)

Really though, I would luv to add the Weber set up to my truck. The dizzy distributor was the 1st modification and well worth it. Best 20 buck i ever spent. I also found new radiator on-line for 88 dollars. Bought 2. Had 2 trucks at that time.

Oh yes, I'm new to the board and still have a few parts lying around. L18, 4speed (early model) extra L20b.

Even bought a 95 j30 with a knock in the motor in case i wanted to do something over my head.:eek:

Edited by kgrantkey
  • 2 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.