Datsun 620 Truck - NOS Hood, Fenders, Rear Window, Rocker Panels, Grill

Barn Find - Brand New NOS Datsun 620 Pick Up Truck Hood.

This was sitting in a barn for over 20 years and has some minor surface rust on the underside but it is straight and solid. It is in great shape. Very Clean.

620_Truck_Parts_009.jpg

620_Truck_Parts_008.jpg

$400 or best offer

I can ship this but you pay for shipping and a $25 packaging fee in addition to the actual shipping cost.

Edited by datzenmike
  • Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Barn Find - Brand New NOS Datsun 620 Pick Up Drivers Side Front Fender.

This was sitting in a barn for over 20 years and has some surface rust but it is straight and solid.

620_Truck_Parts_003.jpg

620_Truck_Parts_004.jpg

$200 or best offer

I can ship this but you pay the shipping cost.

Edited by datzenmike

Barn Find - Brand New NOS Datsun 620 Pick Up Passenger Side Front Fender.

This was sitting in a barn for over 20 years and has some surface rust but it is straight and solid.

620_Truck_Parts_001.jpg

620_Truck_Parts_002.jpg

$200 or best offer

Barn Find - Brand New NOS Datsun 620 Pick Up Sliding Rear Window. Fits Regular Cab not King Cab.

(Thanks for the confirmation of the measuerments 420n620)

This was sitting in a barn for over 20 years and has some minor scratches from being moved around and needs a good cleaning but it is straight and solid. The slider functions properly and the lock works too. The frame is made from aluminum.

620_Truck_Parts_011.jpg

620_Truck_Parts_010.jpg

$150 or best offer

Edited by qwik510

Barn Find - Brand New NOS Datsun 620 Pick Up Pair of Rocker Panels - Drivers and passenger sides.

These were sitting in a barn for over 20 years and have some surface rust but it is straight and solid.

620_Truck_Parts_007.jpg

620_Truck_Parts_005.jpg

620_Truck_Parts_006.jpg

$250 or best offer

Edited by datzenmike

This was sitting in a barn for over 20 years and is on ok shape. Needs some cleaning and touchups.

620_Truck_Parts_012.jpg

$40 or best offer

i just have to say for that price why not just buy the carbon fiber one?

Some poeple don't want carbon fiber. I am open to offers. You can always lower the asking price but not raise it.

I see you grouped all of qwik510 NOS goodies together, my post was about the rear window slider, should I just delete it and repost. :confused:

Yeah, I noticed that the mods grouped them all together too. What was the issue with having seperate listings for each item? I wanted them that way so people could look at the item they were interested in and ask questions pertaining to that individual item. It keeps things less confusing.

Mods??

When I started to group them together there were only 3-4, I didn't know it would grow so big. If they are listed separately, posts that don't get comments will become 'stale' and become lodged further and further back in the old posts. In effect they will become spread out all over making it very difficult to locate a single one. These parts are all related and viewers can still easily discuss individual items or direct another member to the others without a search.

Edited by datzenmike
When I started to group them together there were only 3-4, I didn't know it would grow so big. If they are listed separately, posts that don't get comments will become 'stale' and become lodged further and further back in the old posts. In effect they will become spread out all over making it very difficult to locate a single one. These parts are all related and viewers can still easily discuss individual items or direct another member to the others without a search.

That makes sense. But a seller can always "bump" the thread too.

Either way is fine.

Thanks,

Yup, but you have to go find the thread to bump it... or all 6 of them. Weeks from now, a buyer interested in the fenders might not be aware that there was an unsold rear window available that he needs. One stop shopping.

Yup, but you have to go find the thread to bump it... or all 6 of them. Weeks from now, a buyer interested in the fenders might not be aware that there was an unsold rear window available that he needs. One stop shopping.

I didn't mind bumping the thread. I just looked up my subscriptions in the User CP and there they are. Hopefully this will not be necessary and all these parts will sell so I can have more money for my VG30 swap.

They appear to be for a short wheelbase reg cab or long wheelbase reg cab... in other words anything BUT a King Cab.

Are you talking about the rocker panels or what? Are the doors from a KC and standard 620 interchangable?

Barn Find - Brand New NOS Datsun 620 Pick Up Truck Hood.

This was sitting in a barn for over 20 years and has some minor surface rust on the underside but it is straight and solid. It is in great shape. Very Clean.

620_Truck_Parts_009.jpg

620_Truck_Parts_008.jpg

$400 or best offer

I can ship this but you pay for shipping and a $25 packaging fee in addition to the actual shipping cost.

Price reduced to $350

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.