In need of.....

can someone help me out? My automatic tranny in my truck is about to done for and don't wanna be left stranded somewhere. I have a 4spd thats going to replace the tired 3spd and am in desperate need of a Flywheel, Clutch Fork, or T/O bearing collar.

thanks

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

can someone help me out? My automatic tranny in my truck is about to done for and don't wanna be left stranded somewhere. I have a 4spd thats going to replace the tired 3spd and am in desperate need of a Flywheel, Clutch Fork, or T/O bearing collar.

thanks

I have a 5 bolt flywheel thats yours if you want it. I'm over in Ilwaco. Do you have the pedal set already? Pilot bushing?

I need a 6 bolt one. not sure on the mm...

I might have the fork and collar up in storage, almost positive just gotta check to be %100 sure.

and the flywheel I have is a 6 bolt.

Edited by Skib
I got one. Free... In LOS Angeles though...

yeah kinda far....

I might have the fork and collar up in storage, almost positive just gotta check to be %100 sure.

and the flywheel I have is a 6 bolt.

Do you know the mm on the flywheel? so I can ask around. What would you want for it?

yeah kinda far....

Do you know the mm on the flywheel? so I can ask around. What would you want for it?

its a stock N/A L6 flywheel, Ill find the mm on it

edit: should be 225mm

Edited by Skib

From another thread...

The l20 is a 6 bolt crank and most L20s arw from trucks and run a 225 mm flywheel .

you can come grab it tomorrow if you want it man, if you want to see if I have the other stuff (Im almost positive I do) we might be able to roll out to where my parts pile is and check for them.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.