"Murry's Datsun Inc, Muskogee" frame 4 trade

Fresh from the salvage yard! A license plate frame from "Murry's Datsun Inc, Muskogee". I pulled this off a 1979 280z less than two hours ago. Needs to be polished and have some blue overspray scrubbed off its bottom but it's not broken (no breaks at all!) though it has a very slight bend on the top where it was bolted to the car.

I would like to swap it for a factory Datsun steering wheel that will fit my '80 510 - prefer a blue or black wheel.

murrysef.JPG

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually, I just took a couple pics for you and it appears to be slightly rougher than I described.....the material its made of looks like some 38 year old deteriorated fiber glass. Im sure a little sanding on it and the paint would be back to new.....why dont you want a aftermarket like a grant or something

Here the pics

Actually, I just took a couple pics for you and it appears to be slightly rougher than I described.....the material its made of looks like some 38 year old deteriorated fiber glass. Im sure a little sanding on it and the paint would be back to new.....why dont you want a aftermarket like a grant or something

Here the pics

P9060409.jpg

I little dusty from my body work

You can see here where to chips are

P9060410.jpg

But its befinatley sandable

From a 70 510

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.