L18 and more

I pulled the L18 someone had previously swapped into my 521 along with the 5sp.

I dont need or want them and they are in my way. The whole truck had been involved in a flood about 3 years ago so there will need to be some work done to this.

I dont expect much if anything for this given its condition, but if anyone wants this stuff before i find a way to trash it, speak up.

IMG_3591.jpg

IMG_3592.jpg

IMG_3595.jpg

IMG_3590.jpg

IMG_3587.jpg

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll take that engine and trans

what's your number?

I dont know how much those items weigh or anything so shipping is unknown, and to be frank, Im hoping someone can just come and take it off my hands. If noone is willing, ill look into those prices for ya.

As it stands right now, If pl521sss wants those pieces, they are his. Anything he doesnt want, I will specifically mention when that time comes. If he wants to off em, youd have to talk to him.

Oh yea, still got that fender? Trade?

hey im interested in the weber and maybe the head what are you looking to get for them, and shipping prices,thanks

Yeah, we need a Weber for our project. :)

Shipping is about 10.00 for a 5lb package from ZIP 95687 to 97045...I don't think the Weber weighs more than 5lb.

http://postcalc.usps.gov/MailServices.aspx?Country=Domestic&M=2&P=5&O=0&OZ=95687&DZ=97045&MailingDate=3/9/2009&MailingTime=17:00

basically cover shipping plus like $10/20 for my time and/or materials based on whats needed and its yours... rather you guys get use out of it than it rotting in the dump

Dude...that's awesome!! Now what about the Weber that bagged asked about? Same rules for that too? :D

yea basically. But as i want thie whole deal outta my way, its entirely up to pl521sss and what he decides to take...We shall see whats left. And dont leave ur panties bunched for too long....chafing is a bitch lol

yea basically. But as i want thie whole deal outta my way, its entirely up to pl521sss and what he decides to take...We shall see whats left. And dont leave ur panties bunched for too long....chafing is a bitch lol

:lol: :lol:

Ok...thanks. I will quietly wait to hear what is left. :D

I'll be taking everything including his truck :D:D

Let you guys know after what I don't want if still interested.

• 2 months later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.