On the hunt again!

So it's that magical time of year, when a semi-old man's fancy turns to thoughts of love, or at least a little affection. Hehe. I put up an ad on craigslist for shits and giggles. No real responses yet, probably won't get any, but it's good for a laugh. :D

http://spokane.craigslist.org/m4w/1061091400.html

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You do realize this is Spokane right? May as well say youre looking for a fat nasty bitch with X amount of kids no job and living in a hud house or some other type shit. Then ask them if they know any single good for nothing uppity pretty bitches with a job and crap who like cars.:lol:

Good luck though.

You do realize this is Spokane right? May as well say youre looking for a fat nasty bitch with X amount of kids no job and living in a hud house or some other type shit. Then ask them if they know any single good for nothing uppity pretty bitches with a job and crap who like cars.:lol:

Good luck though.

LOL!!! Yeah, I actually just signed on to match.com too, guess I'm a sucker for trying to find the perfect chick. I'll keep the craigslist ad up though, gotta get those fatty meth addicts! :D