parting out 79 620 KC or 600 for all

no interior straight body. no rust. l20b runs but wiring in truck is bad. have og door panels and back piece lots of extra parts. i have enough paper work to get a title but have title and i has lots of back fees too. not sure what it is now.. call for details willing to barter... 916-903-6505 mike will be parting out in a week

DSCI0001.jpg

DSCI0002-1.jpg

DSCI0003-1.jpg

DSCI0006.jpg

DSCI0005.jpg

DSCI0007.jpg

Edited by 620mike
  • Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

well i was planning on letting it sit and building it slow untill it went out of the system then getting it on the road but i looking for a new place and it wont have room for all my non running toys so ill just stick to my one running 620

good luck with the sale! that thing looks clean! good proj.

if you part it out...

shotgun timing cover!!!:D

Why? Yours seemed to weld up just fine :-).

Why? Yours seemed to weld up just fine :-).

Yep the weld is fine, but I was discussing the safety of using it with all of the

cavitation in the water pump port... and upon close inspection by some

knowledgeable dat-heads, I was told NOT to use it! (bummer for me!)

It could probably be repaired by a skilled welder, but $20 was my repair budget,

and a already exhausted that! hehe, so I'm gonna play it safe, and find a better

one.

Yep the weld is fine, but I was discussing the safety of using it with all of the

cavitation in the water pump port... and upon close inspection by some

knowledgeable dat-heads, I was told NOT to use it! (bummer for me!)

It could probably be repaired by a skilled welder, but $20 was my repair budget,

and a already exhausted that! hehe, so I'm gonna play it safe, and find a better

one.

Well nothing wrong with playing it safe. I strongly disagree with those dat-heads though lol. No cavitation in that bay will ever damage that weld. Structural? Maybe. Tiny hole patch? Never.... I don't want to thread jack. So best of luck in any event :-).

Well nothing wrong with playing it safe. I strongly disagree with those dat-heads though lol. No cavitation in that bay will ever damage that weld. Structural? Maybe. Tiny hole patch? Never.... I don't want to thread jack. So best of luck in any event :-).

The worry was not the weld, but the fact that the cavitation was so extensive as to allow coolant through to the oil supply!

(mods feel free to move this if it's too much of a jack!):)

looks like a great starting project for someone. I'd almost be interested if it was in Washington. :D

If it was in Washington I'd be all over that. My KC now has no Driver's side floor. The frame is now a footrest, and the parking brake cable is the only thing keeping the carpet off the exhaust pipe. But Cali is just too far, and the title issue is a bit shaky.

how much are looking to get for the whole rolling shell, prefer w/o motor/trans.

I can tow away-nothing like having a CTD Cummins turbo diesel to haul all your datsun needs, finally getting back to datsuns since I have been hung up on mitsu vr4 projects for awhile LOL.

shoot me a call would like to talk more in detail

conrad 650-302-5127

antioch,ca

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.