Datsun 521 parts needed!

Hi all.

I am new to this forum. I usually post over at NWDE.org, bit somone suggested I try here for some results on finding these things.

Not going in to much detail, but I need some parts. Or a line on where I can get some parts anyways.

1970 521. I need a carrier bearing for my truck. I can't seem to find one anywhere. I can have one custom done but they are spendy.

I need a Passenger side Fender for a 521. I know rust free isn't likely, but I am a body/fender man so I can work with almost anything, I just need it to not be bowed/twisted

I need a Drivers Side fender eyebrow trim. I can supply a pic of what i need if anyone doesen't know what I am speaking of.

I need a pair of knobs from a factory datsun radio. I am not sure on year/interchange there.

I am in North idaho, approx 30 miles from the can. border. I travel often so I could meet up if someone was willing to have a north idaho datsun fanatic show up at their door.

If anyone has anything/knows where I can get parts please let me know

Bill

billsuldovsky@yahoo.com

1970 521

1971 510 4 dr

1988 Nissan hardbody 4x4

1999 Dodge neon acr/t

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That would put me in Bonners Ferry actually........I live right at the bottom of the North Hill.

I can do some work to the fender that is NOT a big deal, like I said just one that isnt bowed/twisted..as long as it lines up with the hood o.k. i will take it. If you look in the picture you will see what has me upset...LOL i am picky

Today I did purchase new spicer u-joints. Upon further inspection, I find that the actual carrier bearing is OK on my driveline, it is just the rubber support that is becoming rotten. There is a chance I can match an aftermarket one up to the original one and make it work.

my e mail is billsuldovsky@yahoo.com if you would e mail me about picking up some of the parts or however we should proceed. Thanks

Bill Suldovsky 03-22-06_1318-1.jpg

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.