AR Spectre 14x5.5 and JDM Bubble Shift-Knob

datsun018.jpg

Asking $150 I'd prefer a local PU here in So.Cal. but we can work something out with shipping at your expense.

14x5.5 pcd 114.3 American Racing Spectre wheels. There have been a few Japanese made knock-offs of this wheel. I'm not sure of the offset... I couldn't find any stamp indicating the offset. No center-caps... the ones on there were pretty cracked (made of plastic). PM or e-mail me...

bubblesebay1.jpg

Hi, everyone! I have this GLANZ/Skeleton/Brilliant bubble shift knob in CLEAR... I bought this brand new in mid-November but the thread opening was too big for my 810. I only opened the package and test fit the item once... my loss your gain. $30 shipped to the 48 continental states.

All others contact me for a shipping quote.

About 5" tall. Fits 10mmx1.25 with insert included and 12mmx1.25 threading...

Will arrive in the original packaging in NEW (OPENED) condition! More pix available...

Jorge Ramirez

310-702-4584 (Leave a message. I may not answer from 6am to about 3pm as I'm at work... though I'm behind a desk and can answer PM's or e-mails quicker during this time)

zetozeto99@hotmail.com

Edited by zetozeto99
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
wheres mah shift knob mang? i bought it like two weeks ago!

Search Results

Label/Receipt Number: 0306 1070 0002 0946 1593

Your item was delivered at 11:22 AM on February 26, 2009 in LYNNWOOD, WA 98036.

:rolleyes:

Sorry, I didn't see this post... but as I mentioned sometime last week via e-mail I had mailed it out to you. Looks like you received it in good order...

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.