Fs 80 720

I have a 80 720 that i need to get rid of, i just want the space back. Was going to part it out because i might make a few extra dollars, but the space is more important right now. it is a l20b/4sd truck that my cousin drove daily right up until he left for arizona in a uhaul truck and didnt want to take it with him(took his 620). Has lots of miles 200k plus, and a totaled title. Body is reasonable, banged up a bit around the tailights and back of bed. Good tires, new exhaust last year, motor has 190 psi compression on all cylinders.

$600
Just want it gone, make offer.

Will go on craigslist next week
80720-3.jpg
80720-2.jpg
80720-1.jpg

Edited by yello620
  • Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

hahaha, i saw that on CL and never figured out it was yours :D

Runs and drives good ya?

Have title?

brakes ok, clutch ok, has muffler?

Any cracks in the glass?

200k is a bit, just want to make sure everything works ok. cash only or interested in trades ( not for another vehicle but other items?)

hahaha, i saw that on CL and never figured out it was yours :D

Runs and drives good ya?

Have title?

brakes ok, clutch ok, has muffler?

Any cracks in the glass?

200k is a bit, just want to make sure everything works ok. cash only or interested in trades ( not for another vehicle but other items?)

I have driven this truck all of about 15 miles in the snow..

I have the title, it is in my cousins name and signed ready to go.

I have not inspected the brakes, I did the hardbody V-6 spindle/brake upgrade to this truck about two years ago, havent seen the brakes since. Have no reason to suspect anything wrong with the clutch. Exhaust system was done last summer. Flomaster knock-off 2" i think

Glass looked good at dusk, need to get a better look at in the daylight.

Offer

Edited by yello620

only problem is it needs a head gasket (at the part store)

and i have to put it on this weekend and get it out of there.

I have never done a head gasket, could use some help doin it. might throw out a post but its kinda late now. trucks gotta be gone this weekend cuz he is only allowed 2 vehicles, and needs his car in there

Its parked at the guys house

Just a few miles outside of seaside

No pics

78 King cab, with canopy (think he mentioned factory 5 speed). He said the only rust on it is on the lower driver door, and one spot on the bed.

Just realized i jacked your thread, sorry bro...

Edited by h2theizzo

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.