Going to Iraq no room in storage :mad:

Well I am getting deployed again and i need to start selling off some stuff to make room in storage. My storage space is limited and my wife wont let me take up ALL of the space with my dattos. Im not getting deployed until later this year but i figured i might as well start now before i really start making this truck nice ;)

Quick run down of how i got it. The guy that i got it from bought it from an auction in non-running condition. I bought it from him in decent running condition.

77 longbox 620!

The Engine has been replaced recently (PO unknown rebuild) It runs really great, webber down draft (will be side draft if i can find manifold) new exhaust from manifold back all welded not clamped, to include new muffler. All the tires have excellent tread, and includes a spare on a wheel under the bed in stock location. There are winter trac studs on the rear. When studs are not allowed i was planning on just pulling the studs out of the tires and running them as all seasons. I did the saturn IR alternator swap, and put halogen lights in, so the lighting is excellent. Brand new shorty top post battery.

Interior, the headliner looks tweed and is totally flawless the bench seat has no rips. The dash bezel was destroyed so i fabbed a galvanized insert. The drivers floor (PO hack) has been "replaced" very poorly lots of gaps and nastys but it doesn't effect drivability. passenger floor has some and is getting bad. The rockers have holes in them but other than that its a solid truck.

As for location, I will be driving this truck from spokane to tacoma/seattle the first week of February, I might leave it in tacoma on McChord AFB and fly back to spokane im not sure yet so if you want to take a look at it let me know. The longer I keep it the more I will work on.

TRUCK HAS CLEAR TITLE IN MY HANDS!

DSCF3305.JPG

worst of the body damage

DSCF3210.JPG

DSCF3202.JPG

DSCF3201.JPG

DSCF3178.JPG

IMG00116.jpg

drivers floor, I told you they were nasty

IMG00112.jpg

I will be making new kick panels for it and possibly replacing the head unit with a pioneer. Also if anyone is interested in a 71 suzuki t500 cafe racer style bike let me know.

Price of truck right now is 1800 obo, Tabs current as of the first of jan, truck is a daily driver :D

Buy the truck and bike and get a better deal on both

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i dont normally check the wanted section haha but yea i have a dual mikuni 40 setup on a cannon long intake, and i have a 40 webber side draft and im trying to get my hands on another webber side draft

you SOB lol wanna sell or trade the mikunies

I tried that im all like "honey I can put my 3 motercycles in the back and stack stuff on top of it and park it where the bikes are parked now..."

her "NO, we agreed, maximum of 5 vehicles not including my truck or my bike YOU HAVE 7" :blink:

dont tell her but i have 9 hehe Im hiding a couple at my parents place :lol::lol:

Dude!!! Ive seen you before at the falls, I think I said sweet fuckin' bike or something one time between classes. That thing is just clean enough to be nice and ratty enough to be cool, I dig the bars too. Weve followed each other to and from class a time or 12 on Govt Way down by the cemetery also.

Did you volunteer for the sandbox or were you voluntold? I was going to try and get an air guard/reserve EOD spot when I got out but they wouldnt take me for medical reasons...

We should have a little datto get together before you roll out and or sell the 620. I need to bleed the brakes on my 74 or rewire the entire fucking truck on my 77, but if we all got together you could have a lil' ratsun sendoff. If someone shows with a white 620 we could have a red white and blue semi patriotic japanese truck burn out contest:D

Mike hell yea lets have a get together! you need help wiring your truck, im pretty good with electrical. And yes i go to the falls, i live right next to the golf course up back behind the cemetery in the apartments up there.

FJ wagon, I should for sure make canby in the 510. I am not supposed to leave till september but i know if i keep the toys ill end up building them into what i want then get attached and not be able to sell them haha so move them now and keep the ideas for later :)

Canby is the first part of june right?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.