operation ka wiring harness!

jesusno2

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

By big ass it should be less than 2 1/4 which is to big, trust me, I was going to try 2" next time, let me know what size you try and how it fits :D

Nice wiring!!!

Dude you don't need the big ass white relay you moved, as far as I remember it's for the auto or something like that, basically not needed.

Is that what that is? I thought it had to do with turn signals or hazard lights or something. Good to know that fuckers ugly anyways. Lol

I had heard they were 2 1/4 also but ill put some micrometers on it and see my guess is 2 1/8 buy looking at it

Edited by jesusno2
Is that what that is? I thought it had to do with turn signals or hazard lights or something. Good to know that fuckers ugly anyways. Lol

HAHA yeah that thing is dumb!! Nissan should have know we want to put all our motor swap electronics right there and relocated it :D

I bought a motor swapped car years ago, the owner left that box, I don't know exactly what he hooked it to but some times it would go crazy click!! I think it was trying to send me morse code :D