WTD or FS 125 6sp Tony Kart

WTD 125 Tony Kart for 4 dr 510,NL320 or for various Datsun parts. The kart is in great shape , but has been stored for years. Has freshened motor (RM125) previous to being stored. Also has spares,(5" & 6" wheels( never run tires on 5"), various extra gears, engine manaul& stand. Open to trades or for sale.

DSC00003-3.jpg

Monte Meredith

(775) 232-7020

Reno,Nevada

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it a shifter? What year is the chassis? Has it been crashed? Interested in a '63 L320? It is 100% rust free!

I'm only interested in a shifter. I have 3 Arrow Rotax 125's I need to sell. I want to get a shifter for my boys to practice in, to keep them sharp for car racing.

Let me know.

Is it a shifter? What year is the chassis? Has it been crashed? Interested in a '63 L320? It is 100% rust free!

I'm only interested in a shifter. I have 3 Arrow Rotax 125's I need to sell. I want to get a shifter for my boys to practice in, to keep them sharp for car racing.

Let me know.

Yes it is a shifter with paddles on the steering wheel. I it is 96-97 year Esprit Chassis, I purchased from JM racing in California, which at the time was the importer for Tony Kart. I ordered with the extras, like braided brake lines front and back. No, it has never been crashed. I weekend club raced it for two years. When my father passed away, I had run my business and his business,so I hung up my drivers suit, because I had no time to play. It has been in storage since 99. I did put water & gas in it 6 months ago and it started right up ( motor had one practice on it since freshened). At that time, I noticed that the master brake cylinders (has two for front and rear brakes with balance bar) seals are leaking so the brake system must be gone thru. It is in great shape other than the brakes. It would be a excellent practice kart!

Is the truck a L or a NL?

Monte

(775)232-7020

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.