Jump to content

prostreet 510

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I sent him a message asking if he was willing to sell the plate, or the right to use the plate.. gave him a link to the forum


It would be good for one of you Oregonians.. Jeff

Link to comment

getting a Ratsun plate here is cheaper.

The laws for WA do not allow you to just sell a plate or sell rights to a plate. You can sell a vehicle with a custom plate on it. Then the owner has to accept the added tag prices and they can keep the custom plate.

Also, an owner of a custom plate can transfer the plate between vehicles they own. So if you have a custom plate on a nice car and your buddy wants it, you need to get a title to a beater car, transfer the plate to that car (and buy new plates for your nice car) then you can sell the beater with custom plate to a friend. Once it is in their name they can transfer the custom plate to a vehicle they own.

Link to comment

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.