Check out the dumper on that one 8==D 720

bananahamuck

Bought a 82 dump bed 720 from an old friend and it was a total pile of rusted crap BUT i had a 1980 i got in a multi diesel truck buy,  i got from one of my neighbors , that Chris "the renter" knew,, that had gotten to old , and was finally letting go of some of his land , and they were on property that he was selling..  It was an 1980 so as anyone that has had a 1980 ,, the hood does not lend itself to being parked for any length of time ,, and as usually happens,  engine is solid . 

The 82 came without engine , and was going to install a low mileage 83 22e i got in a 220sx but Chris "the renter"  found a 83 720 in a field that was free,  and engine was pretty good so used that..  Dump originally was a 5 speeder but switched it to an automatic to make easier for hired help to drive.  

The 1980 was so much nicer i switched cabs ,, somehow all three trucks are titled so getting rid of extra parts should be real easy .

Put a new master on it but haven't gotten rear wheel adapters off the switch out wheel cylinders so might have to cut off and use 12" wide wheels i have ,,

here's a couple pics of progress so far 

I have had this thing since about July(?) but Juan-ear had to get his 59 1000 done,  and it has had it's engine out more in a month than a drift car. 

6PjTKdN.jpg

C2VhNVi.jpg

Truck in field i used NapZ24 out of 

3jVvIpa.jpg

xOHl2uA.jpg

Engine getting stripped of its emissions to clean up a tiny bit 

fGbsuNw.jpg

917JQiK.jpg

the hand of doom 

Ik0vdDD.jpg

By the looks of front camber even after motor tranny was installed .. I think the torsion bars seem to be cranked all the way up 

BVy3ofF.jpg

Please hold 

Edited by bananahamuck
  • Like 2
  • Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic