My New 280z

codycheg

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah I would need help doing it, how long did it take you to sand down your Z?

iv got quite a bit of rattle can time under my belt which speeds up the total time but i sanded and painted in one night. you dont have to sand it down to the meal or anything. just get it all cuz your just making a surface for the pant to stick to. and use quality paint, not that water $1 walmart crap

I see... i totally thought i had to get it down to the metal, lol. I would want to get it pretty close though if i were to change colors on it though right?

it all depends on the existing colour and the colour your painting it, how thick the paint is ect. but you want to start with light coats non the less, there will still be the blue showing threw but you just keep adding light coats, letting them dry between untill you have a solid colour. if you get over zelous and put thick coats on your going to get alot of ugly runs

lol you ask alot of questions man, i was bouncing between both threads haha

thats good tho, its how you learn.

lol i can answer some questions better when i come by for that gas tank, then i can show you some stuff.

i can throw some parts in the car if you wanna check em out or have questions about em

lol you ask alot of questions man, i was bouncing between both threads haha

thats good tho, its how you learn.

lol i can answer some questions better when i come by for that gas tank, then i can show you some stuff

Ya man i don't know a ton yet, lol. Thanks for helping me out tho guys.

Sounds good man I might go do that tonight, lol. IT won't look weird or anything if i just unbolt it?

there a bit of an indent, but its not bad.

lol i tryed it with a ZX once and that just dosent fly. im sure ed has seen an s130 with the from bumper off

Hey i just got an e-mail back from that guy with the springs, he said "200.00 and what else do you have to trade thats worth 150.00?" Hmmm, would anything off the parts car be worth anything?

200 "plus" 150 in parts?