1979 Datsun 210 A14 parts needed

I'm replacing a head gasket on an A14 1979 datson engine.  When I removed the head I discovered the exhaust manifold is broken. This is a manifold that is connected to the intake as well for the EGR. Can you guys point me in the direction for a used exhaust/intake manifold.  Or a good aftermarket solution? I do not have to keep the emissions on it if there is something aftermarket that would work with this engine.  

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The co joined intake to exhaust manifold is for warming the intake so the fuel evaporates more easily during warm up. EGR is something totally separate from this.

NAPA will likely have a head gasket and manifold gaskets.

Exhaust broken? cracked? or in two pieces. Cracks can be welded while it's off. Will do for now while you look for another manifold.   

A piece is broken off of the manifold. I need to replace it. The auto part stores are unable to find an exhaust manifold. The gaskets came with the head gasket set. I need a used manifold. Unless you know of new.