Linking Large Groups of Build Pics: How to ImgUr, Facebook, ???

I have pics on IMGUR and can't see how to post a link to an Album (or Gallery - I've forgotten the difference).
When I view an album, the URL does not change.  
There is an Album Embed, but that is html code, not a link.

I don't think it is possible to nest Albums/Galleries so to keep 200 pics organized, a series of albums:  1974 Datsun 620 - Welding, 1974 Datsun 620 - Painting, etc.

Is there a way to make sub albums?  or a hosting site that allows?

Any thoughts at all about linking large groups of build pics?  individual links is not feasible.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I post IMUR pics all the time, what I want to post is a link to an Album (or Gallery) that might have 50 pics in it.

I could post to my IMGUR account itself like this:  https://imgur.com/user/cardinalgrammeter  but that is everything I have on IMGUR.  I'm not against that, but then someone would have to go on an Easter Egg Hunt to find the Datsun stuff.  

I'm selling a car and how do you show a buyer 50 pics?

Let me know what you find with the above link, does it look like everything I have posted?  (I think you will only see 4 albums which appear to be my only PUBLIC ones.  I had everything public but then I started getting clicks and a lot of negative clicks and wise ass comments, so I left the ones up that got positive replies.)

I'm going to see if there is a way I could post a PRIVATE album link that would work...  try this:  https://imgur.com/a/8FsFFWK and let me know.

Edited by Cardinal Grammeter