85 Nissan 720 4x4 32/36 Redline Weber top half gasket.

Hi ya'll.Happy Saturday.I was looking around online,Checking out Weber parts and stuff.Just ordered a power valve in case I ever need one.They don't come  in rebuild kits.Mine is doing good.I ran across these gaskets from Australia that are for the top gasket between the two halves.The Weber Brand leak after a short time.So these are not chipboard.They can be reused.But they are pricey.They are Nitrile rubber.Gas and oil resistant.Here is where they can be found on Ebay.Nitrile Rubber top cover gasket WEBER 32/36 DGV & 38DGS carb blow through turbo.It is called Engineered Performance.UPDATE.You may not be able to see it on Ebay.It had one left and I bought it.Should get it by Feb.1st.I did buy a pair of windshield sprayers from a Nissan Dealer in Australia a while back.Hopefully these gaskets won't leak.The Weber gasket leaked and got into my idle cut off solenoid wire end and it quit working till I installed another fitting on the wire.It would not stay idled.They still have DFV types for sale on Ebay.Left handed ones.Throttle rotates clock wise.83 people bought one.

Edited by Thomas Perkins
  • Thomas Perkins changed the title to 85 Nissan 720 4x4 32/36 Redline Weber top half gasket.
  • Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

3 hours ago, Stoffregen Motorsports said:

Sounds like a valuable lead. Got a link?

Nitrile Rubber top cover gasket WEBER 32/36 DGV & 38DGS carb blow through turbo.IType this in Ebay.They only have the Dfv ones left.I bought the last DGV one.They may get some more.So type in DFV instead of DGV.

• Like 1

That is the other one listed.It is for the DFV Webers.I bought the last one for the DVG Webers.Right handed Webers.The holes in the gaskets are not the same.They wont interchange.Here is the gasket for the DVG types.This is the one I bought.

s-l1600 (21).jpg

1586-13.jpg

Edited by Thomas Perkins
  • Like 1

Just got my New Weber power valve. So if I ever need one I have it.They don't come with rebuild kit cause it says they don't go out often.The gasket is Nitrile Rubber.Gas resistant.My Nitrile Rubber gasket from Australia has not made it here yet.The Weber power valve was about 30 bucks.To see if the old one is bad.Remove the floats.Push power valve down and hold,put finger over air line hole then release power valve.It should not move .If bad,the Nitrile Rubber gasket is leaking.

20240119_193130.jpg

Edited by Thomas Perkins
  • Like 1
  • 1 month later...

Back in Jan.14,I orded that rubber Weber gasket from Australia,it said it was in L.A.on Feb 15.Then It didn't have any move ment.I contacted the seller and he said it was in L.A.So I contacted Ebay and they said it was in L.A.They said to wait until 2-29-24.Today Ebay refunded my money they couldn't find the tracking number ,Amazon did the same thing and they gave my money back too

6 hours ago, Stoffregen Motorsports said:

NLA or "in LA"? Big difference.

In LA.Which was a lie.Ebay didn't receive valid tracking information.At the international service center,it says,which was a lie.Scammers.I got my money back.Ebay will take care of your orders.

• Like 1