85 Nissan 720 4x4 Rims

Thomas Perkins

h5MdHNql.jpgHere are my rims I put on my 720 three years ago.I bought 5 of them.They are a perfect fit for the 4x4 hubs on the front.The part number is A23.American Racing Rims.I recently changed the oil in my wife's car and my 720.First time doing it on my wife's 2004 Lincoln ls.The oil filter on her car is under the car and it sits low like a vette,.I drive it on my ramps and the oil filter is small,My 720 oil filter wrench was too big so I went to Walmart and got one.I also bought me a better kind.It works better than the kind that wraps around and you pull tight.This new one,you just put a 3/8 rachet on it and turn.Here it is.Also on her car takes a special oil drain plug.I just turn my wheels out to get to the oil filter below.Wix filters done doubled since that old man moved in the white house.14.77. for Wix 51515.I keep all my receipts and write down everything I do to my 720 with mileage,date and prices,and where I bought them.

s-l960.jpg

Universal-65mm-x-14-Oil-Filter-Wrench-Cup-Socket-Type-Cap-Remover-Tool_1fe002e6-f168-42a4-ba5f-9463d5612522.1257dee6be5a26ae36b645e5685cde41.jpeg

Edited by Thomas Perkins
  • Like 1
  • Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

48 minutes ago, datzenmike said:

image.jpeg.8ac2c245b74b8c7a4b7f279a0db1f3d1.jpeg

😆😆😆....

I'm trying to decided between putting 235s on my 15x5.5 stockies or putting them on my 15x7 wheels that I purchased when I thought I would be able to put at least 30s on them. I would rather them look closer to the wheel/tire on the far left than the wheel/tire on the far right. Which is why I was leaning towards using the stock wheels.

PYCFdb6.jpg

They are like the far left.They are 15x7.I have always ran 235-75-15 on my 720 for 29 years.If you look at the picture you will see that the rims go in like the picture you posted on the left.Always ran BF Goodrich.Enlarge this picture and you will see the tires stick out from the rims.Rub a curb and it won't touch the rim.They sit inside the thread.

20231223_170041.jpg

Edited by Thomas Perkins
  • Like 1
3 hours ago, Thomas Perkins said:

They are like the far left.They are 15x7.I have always ran 235-75-15 on my 720 for 29 years.If you look at the picture you will see that the rims go in like the picture you posted on the left.Always ran BF Goodrich.Enlarge this picture and you will see the tires stick out from the rims.Rub a curb and it won't touch the rim.They sit inside the thread.

Thanks for the reply.  Truck looks great 👍